Monday, October 27, 2014

Joel Tolefree Announces for Ward 1, Position 2


I would like to start this political announcement for Councilman of Ward 1, Position 2, by saying thank you to the citizens of Warren and Bradley County.  I say this because my record of service for the city has reached far beyond the city limits.  Just a few examples would be working with the SE Arkansas Food Bank, Youth Sports, 4-H, and SE Arkansas Head Start programs.

While at the Chamber of Commerce, we were able to purchase a manger scene display for all to be proud of, and to say that this community believes in Christ.  During that time, the Pink Tomato Festival was named the State Festival of the Year and was featured on the Food Network.

All these things were made possible by the people of Bradley County and surrounding areas.  It is always a joy to work with the businesses of Bradley County, and I strive to make decisions with all in mind.  I was humbled to be named the Bradley County Citizen of the Year.
I am asking for your continued support, because through God’s guidance, I will continue to work for YOU, ALL THE CITIZENS.

No comments:

Post a Comment