Wednesday, February 3, 2016

WARREN BANK & TRUST ANNOUNCES PROMOTION OF NEELEY VANCE

Warren Bank & Trust Company would like to welcome Neeley Vance as Vice President, West Branch Manager and Loan Officer.  Neeley comes to Warren Bank with 15 years of banking experience.  She holds a degree in Business Administration and is a 2014 graduate from the University Of Mississippi School Of Banking.  In addition, Neeley has been an active member of Junior Auxiliary, Rotary, and served on a Chamber of Commerce board as Secretary for several years.

Neeley and her husband, Ben, were both born and raised in South Arkansas but briefly moved to Mississippi to further their careers and education.  “We are both thrilled to be back in Arkansas!  Ben and I are both from small towns, though not originally from Warren, it felt like home as soon as we moved here last August.  We have 3 children that have settled in great at their new home and school”, quoted Neeley.

Neeley began working at Warren Bank & Trust Company at the beginning of January, 2016 and says she’s eager and excited to begin serving her community with any and all their banking needs.  “I don’t want customers; I want relationships with each person that enters those doors.  Throughout my career my ultimate goal has always been to provide the absolute best experience for every person that comes to me, whether they’re customers or not.  Like everyone, I’m a customer of many places myself and I know how much I value that experience and time spent.”  In addition, Neeley is very knowledgeable of banking products and information with her 15 years of experience in the financial industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment