UAM will celebrate homecoming October 22. The homecoming queen will be selected by a vote of the student body and announced during pre-game ceremonies prior to UAM’s football game with Ouachita Baptist University.
The members of the court are:
• Katie Koen of DeWitt, a senior biology, biochemistry and mathematics major and the daughter of Brad and Kelli Koen;
• Melanie Long of Vilonia, a senior music education major and the daughter of Doug and Veronica Long;
• Jamie Brooke McKinney of Hamburg, a sophomore nursing major and the daughter of James McKinney and Laura Reed;
• Mallory McWhorter of Bearden, a junior accounting major and the daughter of Mike and Jana McWhorter;
• Brittany Elizabeth Montgomery of Star City, a junior early childhood education major and the daughter of Danny and Lisa Montgomery;
• McKayla Patterson of Hampton, a senior animal science and plant and soil science major and the daughter of Mike and Pat Patterson;
• Sarah Porter of Monticello, a senior art major and the daughter of Jack and Rita Porter;
• McKenzie Rice of Bryant, a senior biochemistry major and the daughter of Willie and Connie Rice;
• Frida Rydberg of Stockholm, Sweden, a junior business administration and marketing major and the daughter of Christer Rydberg and Britta Nord;
• Kelsey Schrimph of Russellville, Mo., a senior chemistry and criminal justice major with a minor in Spanish and the daughter of Madonna and the late Derek Schrimpf;
• Abby Walker of Star City, a senior early childhood education major and the daughter of Mike and Jennifer Walker;
• Robyn Willis of Little Rock, a junior computer information systems major and the daughter of Robert and Rachel Willis.