Sunday, November 1, 2015

Tillman Announces for Sheriff

Herschel Tillman
Candidate for BC Sheriff
I, Herschel Tillman, am seeking the position of Bradley County Sheriff after spending my entire lifetime living in Bradley County and listening to the concerns of my fellow Bradley County neighbors and friends.

In my bid for Sheriff, I spend my time knocking on doors and obtaining firsthand knowledge of the needs and concerns of Bradley County residents.

If I am elected, you can be sure you will see me throughout the county in an effort to stay in touch with the people.

I have over 14 years of experience as a special reserve and deputy. I have worked as Chief Deputy for 8 years. I am a graduate of Arkansas Law Enforcement Training Academy, in addition, have received training annually.

My wife, Kim, and I have three children and one grandson. We are members of First Assembly of God Church in Warren.

I love Bradley County and anxious to serve my friends, neighbors, and all the people to make a better county, now and in the future.

Your vote is appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment